December Cruise

mistory

My son was on a December 20-25 cruise this past year. He said there were tons of kiddies. Ship was beautifully decorated. The temp was in the 80s on Cozumel and wherever else they went.

I've cruised out of Tampa, Miami and New Orleans the last 4 years, the first week of Dec.. The weather was beautiful when we woke up on the first morning during each cruise :) Hopefully this year we'll have the same luck.

As far as children, you know they're there because every so often you might spot one, but have never been overrun with kiddies. IMHO it is the best time to cruise :) Have a great time......I'm headed out on the Valor on 12/4.....can't wait!

JoAnn

I've found crusing from Miami can been warm or cool....I usually wear light slacks to board and they will do for dinner also if my luggage didn't arrive yet (this happened only once)...By Monday morning you will be in shorts and swimsuits :) from then on. It can be a little cool in the evening so a light wrap or sweater will help (show lounges are usually pretty cool and sometimes the diningroom)

Have a great cruise!

JoAnn

We usually cruise the end of November or the first two weeks of Dec. The Caribbean is warm- watch out for sunburn! The water is warm enough to swim. Weather in Florida can be cooler but not too terrible cold. In the beginning of Dec. there will not be as many kids on board as there would be at Xmas time. My kids have alway found someone to pal with in early Dec. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We are sailing the Spirit out of San Diego Dec. 10th.

Archived