question for anyone on the Imagination out of Miami recently

newbie3815

We were on the Jan.16th sailing. There were two main production shows with tons of singing and dancing. Quite good. You could tell the parts they excelled at or had practiced the most. They sure had to do all kinds of dancing and sing all kinds of songs!

The comedians on our ship, there were two. Happy Cole and Adam Hunter. Happy was absolutely hysterical! We went to both of his "family friendly" shows and both of his evening ones and he packed 'em in, and people were roaring.

Adam, not so much. A cruise ship didn't feel like the right venue for him, imho.

Remember that the performers could change on any of these sailings, I would think. Also, we don't all like the same things.

We were on the Jan. 2nd sailing (review is linked in my signature). We had two scheduled production shows, Living In America and Shout. The first one was cancelled due to the motion of the ship; it wasn't safe for the dancers. The second one was on the last night and it was pretty good.

The comedians were Eddie Capone (very funny) and Carl Rimi (not so much). They added extra comedy shows on the night that the production show was cancelled.

I don't know who the piano player was, we never checked out the piano bar. There was always karaoke going on in the evenings and they had Superstar Live karaoke one night.

Anything in particular you're interested in?

We were on the Jan. 2nd sailing (review is linked in my signature). We had two scheduled production shows, Living In America and Shout. The first one was cancelled due to the motion of the ship; it wasn't safe for the dancers. The second one was on the last night and it was pretty good.

The comedians were Eddie Capone (very funny) and Carl Rimi (not so much). They added extra comedy shows on the night that the production show was cancelled.

I don't know who the piano player was, we never checked out the piano bar. There was always karaoke going on in the evenings and they had Superstar Live karaoke one night.

Anything in particular you're interested in?

Thanks for the imput. What type of live bands did they have?

Thanks for the imput. What type of live bands did they have?

Just had a quick look at the Fun Times. They had "accoustics with Alan," Dana was in the piano bar, there was a latin band called Latin Sugar, and the Show Band did a couple of sessions in one of the bars.

Archived