Have you taken a bath?

heeb

Traveling on Ruby Princes in April and when in St. Thomas considering a excursion to Virgin Gorda and the Baths. Has anyone taken this excursion available through Princes Cruise lines?:cool::eek:

Traveling on Ruby Princes in April and when in St. Thomas considering a excursion to Virgin Gorda and the Baths. Has anyone taken this excursion available through Princes Cruise lines?:cool::eek:

Yes! It was spectacular. Highly recommend it and to take a decent waterproof camera too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I loved it but some might find it difficult. If you have back or knee problems it might be a little hard. I took my sister in law and with her weight it was hard in some spots to go over the rocks. But that said, it sure was fun. And there is a pool where you get off the bus and an eating place, if someone does not want to do the baths.

I also recommend it!

Though it could be challenging for those with mobility issues. Though - they took us down one route which was more difficult than the route I used to return. If you go between the 2 beaches - it can be challenging but fun.

• 6 months later...

What is the name of this excursion? We'll be going to St Thomas on the Ruby and on the Princess website under "Points of Interest" for St Thomas excursions it mentions Virgin Gorda and The Baths, but I cannot find it in the listed excursions.:confused:

Archived