Taxi info -Abu Dhabi

Grandma Gilly

I am going on the Brilliance Of the Seas next month and want to go to Saadiyat Island. Can anyone help me with info on taxis.

I am not worried about getting there as I am sure there will be plenty in port but am concerned about the return.

Also any beach info in Fujairah would be great.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

I am going on the Brilliance Of the Seas next month and want to go to Saadiyat Island. Can anyone help me with info on taxis.

I am not worried about getting there as I am sure there will be plenty in port but am concerned about the return.

Also any beach info in Fujairah would be great.

Thank you.

We were there in March 2010 in Abu Dhabi, got a taxi at the port and had him for the day.

We went to the Grand Prix track and he even took photo of us, then we went to the mosque and he waited while we went in.

He dropped us off at the mall, and told us where to get a taxi back to the ship.

I cant remember how much it cost, but it cant have been too expensive or I would have remembered :rolleyes: We stayed on the ship in Fujairah so sorry I cant help you on that one.

Hope this helps

There's nothing much worth seeing in Fujairah from what I gather. We're off on the same cruise this Monday (13 Feb) but we're flying out to Dubai on Friday morning and spending 3 nights there pre-cruise. In Fujairah we're getting a taxi to the Hilton and spending the day on their beach. It's only a 5 to 10 minute taxi ride from the ship. You don't have to book in advance, just turn up and pay AED100 (about £17) to have use of their facilities. They even supply you with beach/pool towels. When you're ready to leave reception will call you a taxi if there aren't any outside.

Archived