Shore Excursions - Nautica sailing April 9th

beemerhack

First post for me, my wife & I are sailing on the Nautica April 9th out of Hong Kong, "Connoisseur's Collection" (35 days to Athens). Our travel agent suggests that money can be saved by pooling with fellow travellers to organise shore excursions. We have no experience with that but would like to connect with anyone on this cruise who might be interested in saving $$$ by making our own excursions over shipboard organized ones.

I will say what others have said ...

You need to find your roll call and ask the question there. This particular thread is for more general questions.

Not to worry, you aren't the first to ask the question here and you won't be the last!

For an April 9th sailing, you may find that groups have been formed already, but you never know. When I was looking for a group for Amalfi on our October Marina sailing, I was about to give up on getting enough people when suddenly I had more people wanting to join us then we had room for.

So it never hurts to ask.

I just checked and it looks like several threads were started for your cruise, I'm hoping this is the most active one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1284468

Mura

Since you are a newbie, you get to the same page on the boards as you did for this post, then go down a little to the next category, Roll Call,

Click on Oceania, then your ship, Nautica, then look for your sailing..there is a roll call for your sailing now...you can link up with others there.

Good Luck..and enjoy your cruise..you will like the folks you meet on Cruise Critic.

Sherry

Archived