Cabin Upgrades

awesomundo

it's not "getting" upgrades they do pay for it. it's called the upsell fairy lol. and no one knows really how they choose who they call, but they go down a list i'm sure waiting to see if someone will pay more for a different cabin. if you think about it, if they can get someone to change for a fee, sometimes not a bad price, they can sell the lower price cabin easier than the more expensive and really not lose out on extra $$

• 2 weeks later...

@ girlscruise2011~

Question on your post, this happened to us. No early saver was even available when we booked. The price (for our military rate) went down about $80 pp. I called carnival and they will only change our deck, however we want to be on deck 2 near our friends as they have a balcony on that deck so changing decks isn't idea. I asked if we could do an oceanview, and was told NO because it is $15 more. By this time I had been on the phone for 35 min on and off hold and had to go so I didn't even think about asking if I could pay the difference of the $15 and upgrade. What do you think? Any suggestions?

I have to be honest, im a bit frustrated. We had issues booking this cruise to begin with, and now this. It's just quite a bit of money.......

Archived