United Airport Parking in NOLA. Is this too good to be true?

truchattycathy

While looking for parking options in New Orleans I found this website:

http://www.unitedairportparking.com/

It is only about $35 to park for the week with the option of free shuttles.

Has anyone done this? If this is valid, it sure beats anything in NOLA for parking, with the exception of free parking at a hotel.

While looking for parking options in New Orleans I found this website:

http://www.unitedairportparking.com/

It is only about $35 to park for the week with the option of free shuttles.

Has anyone done this? If this is valid, it sure beats anything in NOLA for parking, with the exception of free parking at a hotel.

In New Orleans this company uses Fulton Place Parking Garage and the cost is $12 per day. I have used this facility and it is secure and convenient to the cruise port. The shuttle service is very effeceint with little to no wait time either direction.

Let me know if you use United Parking as on their site is does list Fulton Place weekly cruise rate for less than $12 per day (I think I saw there total at $78.89) which is less than going directly to the Fulton Place site.

Y'all are looking at leaving your car at the port. I was looking at leaving my car at the airport. The savings is huge. I just wondered what the catch was.

Although the airport parking is less the taxi rides to and from the port will run you $70 - 80.

Joy!!!! When you cruising out of NOLA? We saw that garage on Canal for $4 a day... I am sure we can get a great weekly rate. The Trolly ran right out front. For $1.25 per person, you cant beat that. Take it down to the mall, show, eat and stroll down to the terminal.

PS- Don't forget to invite your PCD.

Joy!!!! When you cruising out of NOLA? We saw that garage on Canal for $4 a day... I am sure we can get a great weekly rate. The Trolly ran right out front. For $1.25 per person, you cant beat that. Take it down to the mall, show, eat and stroll down to the terminal.

PS- Don't forget to invite your PCD.

Please tell where on Canal you saw $4 per day. If correct that would be great just drop your luggage at the port first as you can't take it on the street car.

• 6 months later...

I would really like to know if anyone has parked at Fulton Place after booking with United Airport Parking. I just put in my dates in for September and our total for 10 days of parking (pre-cruise stay plus 7 day cruise) is just $85.64 including tax and the $5 service fee. That is a great deal and sounds almost too good to be true...parking in NOLA for just $8 a day!

If you have booked with United Airport Parking let me know.

Archived