Pearl 2bd suites

rileyj

I just got off the phone with a PCC who told me that the 2bd family suite on deck 11 on the Pearl only had 1 bathroom. He told me that I needed to book a Haven level 2bd suite on deck 14 in order to get the 2nd bathroom. I thought the 2bd family and the 2bd haven suites both had 2nd bathrooms. Am I wrong?

I just got off the phone with a PCC who told me that the 2bd family suite on deck 11 on the Pearl only had 1 bathroom. He told me that I needed to book a Haven level 2bd suite on deck 14 in order to get the 2nd bathroom. I thought the 2bd family and the 2bd haven suites both had 2nd bathrooms. Am I wrong?

I am 99% sure he is wrong.

What makes it worth the extra $$$? Are there any extra perks other than the private courtyard & pool.

No.

If you want space and perks, choose the 2br on deck 11. If you also want privacy, a tiny pool, with 1 jacuzzi and some chairs/loungers/tables around it, a tiny sauna/gym and a basic but large and comfortable sun deck, choose The Haven. We like the privacy and the sun deck, so we would go for deck 14, but the rest is not that special to be honest.

No.

If you want space and perks, choose the 2br on deck 11. If you also want privacy, a tiny pool, with 1 jacuzzi and some chairs/loungers/tables around it, a tiny sauna/gym and a basic but large and comfortable sun deck, choose The Haven. We like the privacy and the sun deck, so we would go for deck 14, but the rest is not that special to be honest.

Well, let's not forget that the suites in the Haven also enjoy breakfast and lunch at Cagney's (no charge), reserved balcony seating at the theatre, priority embarkation upon arrival, priority debarkation and / or tenders at the ports, priorty reservations at the upcharge restaurants and if you are cruising in Alaska and still want a pool, the pool in the Haven will serve nicely.

We have never been bothered by people in the Haven area. Not the kind of pushing and shoving you might see at the regular pool or hottubs. Everyone in the Haven works very hard to respect each other and their privacy and you don't have to worry about people running up and down the hallways pounding on your stateroom door.

We only cruise once every year or two and we only cruise the Haven level. We are very quiet, homebodies and we prefer the peace and quiet after a long day that the Haven and the suites offer. Just our personal preference.

Well, let's not forget that the suites in the Haven also enjoy breakfast and lunch at Cagney's (no charge), reserved balcony seating at the theatre, priority embarkation upon arrival, priority debarkation and / or tenders at the ports, priorty reservations at the upcharge restaurants and if you are cruising in Alaska and still want a pool, the pool in the Haven will serve nicely.

We have never been bothered by people in the Haven area. Not the kind of pushing and shoving you might see at the regular pool or hottubs. Everyone in the Haven works very hard to respect each other and their privacy and you don't have to worry about people running up and down the hallways pounding on your stateroom door.

We only cruise once every year or two and we only cruise the Haven level. We are very quiet, homebodies and we prefer the peace and quiet after a long day that the Haven and the suites offer. Just our personal preference.

With the exception of the mini-suites don't all of the suites get those same perks except for the use of the haven courtyard?

Regular suites do not get the reserved seating for the shows. But other than that the perks are pretty much the same. However, I think some people really like the solace and peace of the Haven, and for those folks the extra charge is probably worth it. I do NOT want that--so obviously it would not be worth it for me. But I love Cagney's and having a butler and concierge. It all depends on what you value and what you wish to pay for.

But one thing is for sure--there are two bathrooms regardless of whether you are in the 2 bedroom/Haven or the two bedroom suite on the 11th deck!!:)

Regular suites do not get the reserved seating for the shows. But other than that the perks are pretty much the same. However, I think some people really like the solace and peace of the Haven, and for those folks the extra charge is probably worth it. I do NOT want that--so obviously it would not be worth it for me. But I love Cagney's and having a butler and concierge. It all depends on what you value and what you wish to pay for.

But one thing is for sure--there are two bathrooms regardless of whether you are in the 2 bedroom/Haven or the two bedroom suite on the 11th deck!!:)

We were in a penthouse and we were asked if we wanted reserved seating for a show but we found just going early gets better seating than the balcony the concierge gets.

Archived