8 Days !!!! First Balcony !

TexasCruiser52

I'm sorry to give you a reality check, but cruising is about to become more expensive for you.

It will be very hard to go back to not having a balcony from now on. You will be like me - I book an oceanview for a great price, then upsell myself to a balcony before the cruise. For March, I even ended up paying $150 more than if I would have just booked the balcony in the first place. Carnival doesn't even waste time having the upsell fairy call me because they know I will just upsell myself.

HAVE FUN!!! Enjoy the balcony!!!

Very EXCITING!! I have yet to have a balcony because I fear when I get one I won't want to downgrade...:rolleyes: But I have gone from my inside stateroom to portholes... I know I will have to have one of those balconies one day though!!

I cruise in 10 days!!

I'm sorry to give you a reality check, but cruising is about to become more expensive for you.

It will be very hard to go back to not having a balcony from now on. You will be like me - I book an oceanview for a great price, then upsell myself to a balcony before the cruise. For March, I even ended up paying $150 more than if I would have just booked the balcony in the first place. Carnival doesn't even waste time having the upsell fairy call me because they know I will just upsell myself.

HAVE FUN!!! Enjoy the balcony!!!

It's not even just that...you start with the balcony and then you try the extended and then the premiums...the suites are next! If you like the regular balcony, STOP THERE!!!:D:eek:

It's not even just that...you start with the balcony and then you try the extended and then the premiums...the suites are next! If you like the regular balcony, STOP THERE!!!:D:eek:

I don't want to experience the extended or premiums for that very reason.

Soooooo Enjoy your balcony - you will love it. This time of year, it can be a little chilly on it; but still worth the extra bucks. Don't forget about putting out your breakfast menu at night before your retire - to have your coffee and light breakfast on the balcony. Also, grab one last night cap from any bar before returning to your cabin at night. Go back to your room, change into your CCL robes and relax. It's a great way to "key down" before going to bed!

Have Fun!

Once you've had balcony you'll never go back. I just love having my own private real estate I can walk outside for that fresh ocean breeze. Nothing like taking your Room Service coffee and goodies out on the balcony in the morning. Or stepping out when DH is getting ready, takes him forever sometimes, hehe, lol

Archived