Mariner of the Seas Excursions / Cruise Compass' plus more attached

It was fun looking at other CC Members' Cruise stuff before we went on our cruise, so I'll return the favor. Here is all the stuff they leave in your room! These are from the Roatan / Belize / Cozumel 1/15/2012 itinerary. The musical acts and shows change out and the dinner times have changed since our cruise, but you can get an idea of what goes on and when. More to come!

crew.PDF

weekly planner.PDF

excursions.PDF

Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all these! I really like the Weekly Planner. That's something new since my last Royal Caribbean cruise in 2009, and it was very helpful to be able to see everything at once.:)

Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all these! I really like the Weekly Planner. That's something new since my last Royal Caribbean cruise in 2009, and it was very helpful to be able to see everything at once.:)

The weekly planner really helped!

• 11 months later...

glad you had a nice time we love to cruise with royal caribbean and have sailed on the explorer ( 5 or 6 times), liberty , freedom (twice), allure , and oaisis,as well as adventurer. in august 2013 we are going to alaska on the radiance and in jan 2014 we are going to argentina on the splendor.

more than once, crew have recommended the mariner which is why we have chosen to sail on it on week of jan 13 2013. I have sailed with disney which is highly recommended! do you recommend any other cruise lines? (we love good food, good drink, good company and excellent service and very sanitary conditions.) Thank you so much for taking the time to scan all the entire compass! happy sailing to you :cool:

do you recommend any other cruise lines? (we love good food, good drink, good company and excellent service and very sanitary conditions.) Thank you so much for taking the time to scan all the entire compass! happy sailing to you :cool:

I wish I was still on that cruise next week! I lost my job last summer and had to move our cruise back a year to 2014. As for other cruise lines, we really enjoyed our Celebrity cruise. The avg age was a little older than RCCL, but the food was was fabulous. I think the food quality is suffering because of the increasing size of the ships. It's still good, but it's a shame to have to pay $30 additional each to eat in Chops, when that used to be the regular quality on the smaller ships 10-12 years ago.

Have a great time. I loved the piano bar on The Mariner - we hung out there every night. Also - run down to the promenade cafe for coffee in the morning - its 2x better than the junk thy serve you upstairs.

Thank you for posting these! We are on this same itinerary in March and it is so much fun to look at the compasses and dream :)

Any chance you have kiddos and have the adventure ocean info? Our kiddo is 8 and we are trying to plan a night at chops while he is in adventure ocean.

Any chance you have kiddos and have the adventure ocean info? Our kiddo is 8 and we are trying to plan a night at chops while he is in adventure ocean.

We left the kids home on this cruise, so I didn't look into any of the kids programs :-(

Have a fabulous time!

T- Bone, Great job and thank you for your postings. I see where there was a parade on the sail away evening.

We're sailing in March and you made seem that much closer.

All I remember is that it seemed like those last 4 weeks before the cruise went by very quickly! Have fun!

All I remember is that it seemed like those last 4 weeks before the cruise went by very quickly! Have fun!

Thanks for posting your compasses and daily planner.

I noticed that they listed a number to dial Portifino............

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they replace Portifino with Giovani's Table?

Thanks for posting your compasses and daily planner.

I noticed that they listed a number to dial Portifino............

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they replace Portifino with Giovani's Table?

You are correct - it has been replaced with Giovani's Table. This thread was actually from way back in January 2012.

Archived