Z Ocean or Holiday Port of Miami ??

meluvtogocruise

There are no "cons" to booking a night ahead of your cruise....if that's what you're asking.

If you're asking about specific hotels.....I guess it will depend what time you plan to get into Miami.....if it's late, just pick the cheaper, closer hotel to the port, as you won't have time to really do anything but eat and sleep!

Anyone here know the pros or cons of booking for one night ahead of

my Breeze Cruise next year??

Thanks for your input.:)

mel

It would depend on how much extras time you have....Z ocean is in the heart of South beach. With traffic it will take a while to get to the port but worth it if you want to see the area. The port Holiday Inn is right outside the port but I would not walk around down there.

Hope this helps.

We have on several trips. We never had any issues with safety. It was nice having bayside right across the street. We never came back to the hotel until late (enjoyed the Band playing at bayside) And taxi wasnt much to the port. We are staying here again this coming april and will as long as we cruise from Miami.

Wow... I see you are doing a Breeze b2b. How nice is that! Thanks for the reply. I would like to spend the day at the beach if I can. Our flight (the one I'm targeting) would get us in there around noon. Just didn't know if the trouble of getting back to the port from south beach would be a pain.

Since you have stayed at the HI at the POM, do you know if there is any beach area there at all?

Archived