Help with ocean view cabins on allure/oasis

elou

I'm going with my 87 year old mom. Looking to book near rear elevator. Just wondered which floors to keep away from due to any noise. Is it better to book higher up (but not below pool). When I look at some decks for the ocean view, I'm just not sure. Please suggest. Thanks.

I'm going with my 87 year old mom. Looking to book near rear elevator. Just wondered which floors to keep away from due to any noise. Is it better to book higher up (but not below pool). When I look at some decks for the ocean view, I'm just not sure. Please suggest. Thanks.

I had a balcony on Deck 8 and it was nice and quiet

Are you asking about balcony cabins with an ocean view or ocean view cabins? Most of the ocean view cabins on Allure/Oasis are on deck 3 with the exception of the ones that have their windows forward toward the bow and several way forward on upper decks.

If you are looking at balcony staterooms, then I suggest deck 6 or 7 near aft elevators.

I was in a D8 on deck 7 near aft elevators and thought it was quiet in the hallway and easy walk to boardwalk. We either headed to the back end of the ship and walked out near the rock wall. Then down the spiral staircase to Boardwalk. The public balcony on deck 7 over looks the Aqua Theater, which gave us a great view of the shows. We also would head toward the stairway/elevator exit and walk down one deck to the Boardwalk, which brings you to the main front entrance of Boardwalk.

Two decks down from my room and we were on the Royal Promenade.

My sister was in a D8 on deck 6 and it was quiet in the hallway, also. If you are on deck 6 and walk out your room, you walk down the hallway to the open area of the stairway. Pass the stairway, you enter the entrance to Boardwalk (aft) and Schooner Bar & Photo Gallery (midship). Then it's only one deck down to the Royal Promenade.

Having a room on deck 6 or 7 brings you closer to some main areas that cruisers go to, which are Boardwalk, Schooner Bar and Royal Promenade.

The WJ is on deck 16 and the pools are on deck 15, so most people have to take the elevator up there unless they're in great shape and can walk up that many stairs.

Deck 7 is also just 1 deck away for Central Park, which is nice to visit.

Archived