Liberty of the Seas Owner's Suite Question

Hi, my parents are considering booking an owner's suite on Liberty of the Seas. From the ship's deck plans, it looks as if some of the owner's suites may be slightly bigger or perhaps configured a little bit differently than the others. Are there any actual differences or are they all pretty much the same. Does anyone have a favorite that they would take over another one? Also, anyone have any pictures they could share? Thanks!

I might avoid 1348/1648. On the Voyager class, those angled cabins are noticeably smaller than the center hump (which would be my first choice). They're all palatial, but those two might be a bit less so. I haven't seen them, so I don't know it for a fact, but if they're all available, I'd choose another. If not, I don't think you can lose.:)

Hi' date=' my parents are considering booking an owner's suite on Liberty of the Seas. From the ship's deck plans, it looks as if some of the owner's suites may be slightly bigger or perhaps configured a little bit differently than the others. Are there any actual differences or are they all pretty much the same. Does anyone have a favorite that they would take over another one? Also, anyone have any pictures they could share? Thanks![/quote']

Just get on the ship! So you got a few more square feet in this corner or that....it doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of things, unless someone wants to put their smelly shoes or shocks in a specific corner, lol!

I hear that the best rooms are the balcony rooms at the back of the boat...you get the whole sea behind you!) This information is from reading a zillion reviews. The only negative I see is that the back balconies extend out and that means that those above you can see into your balconies..hopefully that would be the worst of it.

Best,

Madeline

Archived