I am about to cry!!! help pleasee :(

Rainbowfalls

Ok, I finally got the money in my account to book the rooms for 12/9/12 on the sensation to the bahamas. I was on carnival like seriously 15 mins ago just waiting till my bf got home to book the rooms. Well he's home so I go to book....and i am getting

No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected.

I am so close to a breakdown right now...it's like the day and carnival is denying me!! :(

The website was doing that a few weeks ago and then fixed itself after about 3 days. I doubt Sensation is sold out now for a December date.

Try again tomorrow, and if still broken just call and do it with a representative over the phone.

Ok, I finally got the money in my account to book the rooms for 12/9/12 on the sensation to the bahamas. I was on carnival like seriously 15 mins ago just waiting till my bf got home to book the rooms. Well he's home so I go to book....and i am getting

No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected.

I am so close to a breakdown right now...it's like the day and carnival is denying me!! :(

Carnival was having issues like this last week...keep trying or call Carnival directly and book that way...you will have control of the booking, and they will give you the cabin choices available (unless you have already decided which cabin you want).

Thank you everyone!!! I did call carnival and they said that right now the whole system is down till tomorrow for updates. ^_^ I seriously was so close to like sobbing out my heart. now i have to wait another day to book :( but at least they are not totatlly booked.

Thank you everyone!!! I did call carnival and they said that right now the whole system is down till tomorrow for updates. ^_^ I seriously was so close to like sobbing out my heart. now i have to wait another day to book :( but at least they are not totatlly booked.

:confused: Why didn't you book when you were on the phone??

carnival has website issues? you don't say! :D

i was just thinking it didn't give me problems for almost a week. well, now it goes right back on schedule. the good news is you can always bet on it working again at some point. just don't expect it to last long.

Ooooh...I wonder if they are adding the 2013 schedule?!?!?!:D

Book over the phone directly with a PVP. I trust booking that way, much better than the website. :)

Archived