ShonandSuzie's Victory 1/22 Review (w/ many pics)

shonandsuzie

BTW, the instructuctions they'll give you for the alcohol will work wonderfully! Simple simple. Enjoy!

So are these instructions for before or after we drop off our luggage and carry-ons on the ship? Just want to make sure I have the right bags with me girl!!!!!!!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=cojuqui&date=6-10-2012&text=Countin

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

So are these instructions for before or after we drop off our luggage and carry-ons on the ship? Just want to make sure I have the right bags with me girl!!!!!!!

Lol! It's after you drop off your big luggage but while you have your small carry-ons ;). The shop is on the second floor right before the xray scanners that lead directly on the ship. The rest is a secret until you get there... ;):cool:

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm back from my Victory cruise. All went well and things worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the heads up. I'm working on my review now. Had such a great time and I'm ready for my next vacation!!!!!

Connie

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Victory 06/10/12 Southern Caribbean

Awesome review! I love all the pics and I think we will be trying Maho Beach this time around. We always go to Orient Beach as well, so convincing my husband may be a little difficult, but I want to experience the planes, just once. Oh, I love your pre-cruise hotel. It's absolutely beautiful!

Hey, I'm back from my Victory cruise. All went well and things worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the heads up. I'm working on my review now. Had such a great time and I'm ready for my next vacation!!!!!Connie

Great to hear! S you got your "stuff" onto the ship just fine?

I will watch for your review. :)

Awesome review! I love all the pics and I think we will be trying Maho Beach this time around. We always go to Orient Beach as well, so convincing my husband may be a little difficult, but I want to experience the planes, just once. Oh, I love your pre-cruise hotel. It's absolutely beautiful!

Thanks so much!:)

• 2 months later...

I just found this great review today..wow..and as i write you are on a back to back on Oasis for your anniversary (lucky are we if you share again)..wonderful trip...wonderful review..one of best ideas I have ever gotten on a southern Caribbean cruise and all it can be...I am convinced i could get a deal as a solo and use some long saved miles sometime...thanks soooo much..made my evening and I now know the Caribbean can match the feel I get in Hawaii..you guys are soo cute and just wishing you a wonderful 2nd week of your current cruise as I type..thanks soooo much foe this review, all the info, your wonderful pictures, sharing and rainbows!!!..All of them..inside and out...Sarah

I just found this great review today..wow..and as i write you are on a back to back on Oasis for your anniversary (lucky are we if you share again)..wonderful trip...wonderful review..one of best ideas I have ever gotten on a southern Caribbean cruise and all it can be...I am convinced i could get a deal as a solo and use some long saved miles sometime...thanks soooo much..made my evening and I now know the Caribbean can match the feel I get in Hawaii..you guys are soo cute and just wishing you a wonderful 2nd week of your current cruise as I type..thanks soooo much foe this review, all the info, your wonderful pictures, sharing and rainbows!!!..All of them..inside and out...Sarah

Thank you!

Our Oasis review is in progress now. Check it out. :)

Shon & Suzie!

I saw this tonight and had to read the entire review again! What an awesome time we had with you guys. Looking forward to meeting up with you again! Hope you two are having a great time on the Oasis.

Jim & Rosemarie

Archived