Porteverglades webcam

antsp

I told a friend of ours about the webcam and she requested a wave before her cruise. She knew I would be watching so as the webcam located her on the ship, she was holding a sign that said "Bye Char" (my name). That really made me laugh. We requested a wave about a week before our cruise on the Grand Princess on 1/14. I purchased some cheap pom poms from a party store and indicated on the request that we would be under or near the Grand Princess sign and waving blue pom poms. They got us on the camera.

I am not sure about the banners.. I think they are limited availability and we didn't want to have to be responsible for it if we could get one.

I requested a wave recently and it worked out great. Just fill out the info requested. The nice man that works the webcam even called me the day we set sail to make sure of our location on the ship and he wished our group a great cruise. We viewed the sailaway video and saw photos of our group that can be purchased.When you fill out your info you tell them if you will be carrying a banner or if you will be displaying anything that can be easily seen so he can get you on video.

Archived