Interview with Ruby Passengers

Shogun

Hi All

Just seen some TV interviews with passengers coming off the Ruby last week, talking about noro,

all said how well Princess delt with it onboard, all said very nice things about Princess,

so for folks in the US what what are local media saying,

wonder if they will interview Crown passengers

yours Shogun

Dont know if they will interview us when we arrive on THursday but from my perspective the noro incident has been handled well. On this Crown Princee cruise to no where, there has been constant communication from Capt Nick, everyone is apologetic and Princess is doing their best to accommodate us. The LA office made air arrangements for Thursday, we have been notified by AB in a letter that the cruise and tax fares are being refunded, there will be a 25% future cruise credit and basically they have been doing whatever they can. Its early yet so we havent had a morning briefing but all seems quiet. Although I know this will not please everyone, the severity of this was enough to do the right thing and bring the boat home. And, although not said, I cant imagine that the health officers of Curacao and Aruba wuld have been none to happy to have this ship make a port call only to start the sread there.

If they interview me in the AM, I will speak to the great way IMHO that Princess has handled this.

Dont know if they will interview us when we arrive on THursday but from my perspective the noro incident has been handled well. On this Crown Princee cruise to no where, there has been constant communication from Capt Nick, everyone is apologetic and Princess is doing their best to accommodate us. The LA office made air arrangements for Thursday, we have been notified by AB in a letter that the cruise and tax fares are being refunded, there will be a 25% future cruise credit and basically they have been doing whatever they can. Its early yet so we havent had a morning briefing but all seems quiet. Although I know this will not please everyone, the severity of this was enough to do the right thing and bring the boat home. And, although not said, I cant imagine that the health officers of Curacao and Aruba wuld have been none to happy to have this ship make a port call only to start the sread there.

If they interview me in the AM, I will speak to the great way IMHO that Princess has handled this.

Kudos to Princess for dealing with a difficult situation.

Archived