Question about Carnival Legend safes.

Gayle V

Thanks everyone. I don't think I have two of the same card, of any type. That sure would have made things easier.

What we do is put the card in a pocket of a dress shirt hanging in the closet. That way if one of us needs something and we are not together-- its easy access

What we do is put the card in a pocket of a dress shirt hanging in the closet. That way if one of us needs something and we are not together-- its easy access

Wait, what you are saying you use any old card with the magnetic strip to open your safe? Sometimes those magnetic strips don't work all the time. Does your ship card work?

Thanks

. Does your ship card work?

Thanks

If you use the sign and sail card and it demagnitizes it could take up to 48 hours to get your safe opened. Do NOT use that card.

Honey used his license

In December our room had the magnetic strip. We had an old McDonald's Gift Card we used which worked great for it! If you are flying in, a suggestion for one to "use and throw away" would be see what food is offered at the airports you are using, buy a $5 gift card and get a snack while waiting!

We tend to bring a lot of medicines we probably won't need for the ship cause it's to expensive to get them on board. We had a box of Band-aid's that we just put the card in and left closed on the vanity.

Great ideas everyone. I like the "put it in a shirt pocket idea". I doubt if the room steward or any one else has the time to search through all our clothes to find it. And I've even found the perfect used gift card to use. Thanks.

Archived