Soda Card and own insulated cup

cruzinfamilyof4

I've searched on the Carnival site, and can't find any information on this. If I buy my kids the soda card can we use an insulated cup we brought from home? Or will we have to buy the Carnival one? Anyone know how much the cup costs? Thanks!

We brought our own insulated cups with us on our recent Magic cruise... we just took the lids off before handing them to the bartenders to fill up! Never had a problem.

i bought a new insulated clear Carnival glass with a screw on lid and a straw from the gift shop the first day, special for 2 for $20. used it the entire cruise at any bar with unlimited bubbles card for refills, never a problem. and now have it to remind me of my cruise everytime i refill it.

I've searched on the Carnival site, and can't find any information on this. If I buy my kids the soda card can we use an insulated cup we brought from home? Or will we have to buy the Carnival one? Anyone know how much the cup costs? Thanks!

I don't know if anyone clearly answered your question at all, so I will give it a shot. No, you do not have to buy the souvenir cup - you can bring your own. However, do not bring a quart-sized "big gulp" size cup or they will not fill it (for I hope obvious reasons); I have seen that happen before. If you bring one from a previous cruise that usually holds 12-14 oz or so you will be fine.

Archived