Speaking of pools....

smurf1635

Exactly which pool on Caribbean Princess is the adult pool? I gather that the Calapso pool is where MUTS is and the Neptune is another family pool? What about the Terrace pool, this one looks to be a quiet pool?

I have read so much about this ship and now that it is just a few short days till I'll be sailing it, I can't remember anything, lol.

Also, a few days ago I posted a cabin category question, at least I thought I did. I can't find it now.

Anyhow, what is the difference between inside "J", "K" or "M"? What makes one better than the other and which would be the better one?

Anyhow, what is the difference between inside "J", "K" or "M"? What makes one better than the other and which would be the better one?

From looking at the deck plans, 'M' is low down and towards the bow (only 3 of them!), while 'J' is higher up - on Caribe they're centrally located and on Baja they're forward and aft. 'K' seems to be more varied... some on Plaza (low down and forward) and a couple on Emerald. So, the short answer is that location is what makes the category change.:) It's still gets down to what your personal preference is.

Archived