The Splendor Is Coming, The Splendor Is Coming!!!!

Big Jay

As a west coaster, I dont know whether to be excited or sad about the Splendor leaving. Did Carny say why they were making the change?

Can someone who has sailed both the Miracle and Splendor give me a comparison? TIA!

• 2 years later...

I Know That This Is A Old Thread, But I Finally Booked The Splendor!!

I'm Sailing Solo, And I Got A Great Last Minute Deal, For This Sat, 7-Nights, To New England/Canada, For LESS Than $500.00, With Taxes, And Port Charges Included!! :D I Never Been To ANY Of The Ports , So It's Something New For Me!

That is an excellent deal Big Jay!. I hope the rate goes down to that amount next year too. I am booked way way in advance for next year, and first time that I do early saver, so till then I live in hope.

Please post a report when you come back. Have a great cruise.:)

Yipee!!!!

I'm So Happy, The Splendor Is Coming To NYC, Next Year!!!

We'll Also Have Norwegian Breakaway!!!

Now, If Only Royal Caribbean Give Us The Jewel!!!!!

2012 WILL BE MY LAST YEAR OF FLYING TO CRUISE!!!!!!

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I Know That This Is A Old Thread, But I Finally Booked The Splendor!!

I'm Sailing Solo, And I Got A Great Last Minute Deal, For This Sat, 7-Nights, To New England/Canada, For LESS Than $500.00, With Taxes, And Port Charges Included!! :D I Never Been To ANY Of The Ports , So It's Something New For Me!

Looks like Carnival was right. By offering year round cruises on the Carnival Miracle (now seasonal on the Carnival Splendor) out of New York, guests really are dancing down 5th Ave!

Good for you Big Jay! You got a great deal and you will enjoy the cruise. I did this itinerary 2 years ago on Glory. I am booked on this itinerary again on Splendor for a week after you. I got a good deal but not as good as you did. The weather is still warm so that will be good at these ports.

With the savings, definitely enjoy the Pinnacle Steakhouse on Splendor. It is $35 for the meal. With what you saved, you can go multiple times.

Enjoy your cruise!:cool: