4 adults in an aft Balcony?

michelle028

Hi,

So i booked this cruise on the GEM 8528 cabin for 3 adults and then my other friend got time off and she wants to join us. Will the room fit us?:confused: or should we book 2 rooms (cruise is 1 month away and the 3 of us already paid entirely for it)

Bottom line: how easy is it for ....

a) me and my friend book another cabin (and i just pay the difference to change the room)

OR:

b) all 4 stay in 1 room?

What do you think???

Please respond ASAP. Thanks for you help!

Hi,

So i booked this cruise on the GEM 8528 cabin for 3 adults and then my other friend got time off and she wants to join us. Will the room fit us?:confused: or should we book 2 rooms (cruise is 1 month away and the 3 of us already paid entirely for it)

I don't know the square footage on that cabin, but most of the balconies have a pull out couch that I hear isn't great for two adults. I would look into how much it would cost for a second room while you wait for someone who knows the Gem to give you better advice than I can.

Enjoy your adventure!

8528 is not an aft balcony. It is forward of the forward elevators near the front of the ship. It can only hold three people so you just can't add another person. It may cost you to take the one person out of the current cabin and put them with the new person. The only way you will know for sure is to call who ever you booked with and ask.

The balcony cabins are ok for 2 adults and one preteen or younger child. The sofa bed just wont hold 2 adults and when it is folded out the room becomes one big bed (I had to crawl to the end of the bed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night).

Get another room.

Archived