Confirmation of OBC

tdggal1980

Good morning all!

I just have a quick question. We have paid off our cruise and final payment isn't until April - is there somewhere I can look for confirmation of our OBC? We have had some drops (booked early saver) and I submitted a form last Friday and haven't received confirmation of approval (which isn't a big deal because we never have but we saw the price adjustment on the billing page). My concern is now that it would be OBC and not a price adjustment I wouldn't be able to confirm they credited our account.

Maybe I'll have to call but I just thought I'd ask the experts here first :D

Thanks, everyone!

You should receive an email indicating if the price drop was approved or not. Also, you will be able to see the OBC on your 'manage my cruise' page at carnival.com and it will show in your documents if you re-print your documents.

I have seen a lot of price drops recently so as you are booked ES, it really does pay to watch very closely as prices can be updated multiple times each day.

Good luck!

I actually didn't get an approval letter- I got a "cabin confirmation". Which I thought was odd. As I read down it I saw my updated fare. And the OBC was not visible on my documents so I called to confirm that Carnival could see it (yes). They fixed it for me. I think the OBC department is a bit overwhelmed- there are a lot of price drops out there right now, as predicted after the Concordia.

Archived