Lattitudes Customer Service

munchkin002

When they changes the Lattitudes program, I noticed some of my info is incorrect. I emailed them to try to have the info adjusted. They say to wait atleast 2 weeks for a response since there are many people inquiring about their own rewards points.

I waited about 4 weeks. No response. So i emailed again. 2 weeks ago. Still no response.

Anyone else having this issue? Do you know any other avenue I may take to get this taken care of? A couple of points in my directions helps me move up to the next level after my next cruise.

Thanks for your help!

When they changes the Lattitudes program, I noticed some of my info is incorrect. I emailed them to try to have the info adjusted. They say to wait atleast 2 weeks for a response since there are many people inquiring about their own rewards points.

I waited about 4 weeks. No response. So i emailed again. 2 weeks ago. Still no response.

Anyone else having this issue? Do you know any other avenue I may take to get this taken care of? A couple of points in my directions helps me move up to the next level after my next cruise.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry you are having trouble. I had a similar issue and I emailed them on Janaury 21 and received my reply and my account was updated from Silver to Gold on February 8. My waite was about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Are you emailing the Latitudes Clerical email address?

Calling will resolve your issue more quickly. I emailed Latitudes back prior to the renovation of the program on Dec. 5 and got a response the third week of January. The department is overwhelmed. Either have patience and wait for the email reply or call.

OP are you cruising soon? I'm sure with them being overwhelmed with implementing this new program and the amount of errors reported just on CC that the priority would be set by the closer sail dates. Since if that passenger was moving to a new category they would want the perks with that new category prior to their sailing.

I would probably give a call to latitudes desk and if your sailing isn't for a while yet, at least you would speak to a human being that could then appologize for the delay and explain the priority in which they were dealing with this.

Thanks for your help!

I am usually pretty much an NCL fan BUT I have been waiting TWO months for a reply from Latitudes about my husband's incorrect status. He appears as Bronze but should be Silver.

I will probably end up calling them to get it fixed.

I called the NCL general number today and asked for the Latitudes Desk. I was told they only have email. The person answering the general number asked if they could help. My problem is that we sailed on the Epic in January, having booked 8 months and 28 days prior to our start date. I emailed the Latitudes address before we cruised but have not received a reply. I emailed after we returned, but still nothing. I asked the phone person today if, in the spirit of good customer service, I could receive the extra points, as they would bump me up a category for my next sailing, booked for next January. I was told no, it was only for cruises booked after December. I asked if they could email the Latitudes desk and the answer was a rather snotty "why- so they can tell you the same thing?" Not great service.

If anyone has a phone number for Latitudes, I would be interested. Thanks!

I called the NCL general number today and asked for the Latitudes Desk. I was told they only have email. The person answering the general number asked if they could help. My problem is that we sailed on the Epic in January, having booked 8 months and 28 days prior to our start date. I emailed the Latitudes address before we cruised but have not received a reply. I emailed after we returned, but still nothing. I asked the phone person today if, in the spirit of good customer service, I could receive the extra points, as they would bump me up a category for my next sailing, booked for next January. I was told no, it was only for cruises booked after December. I asked if they could email the Latitudes desk and the answer was a rather snotty "why- so they can tell you the same thing?" Not great service.

If anyone has a phone number for Latitudes, I would be interested. Thanks!

Although I think your answer was correct and sorry but short of 9 months to me is short of 9 months. But it never hurts to ask. That was certainly an uncalled for answer at the end though. I personally would have calmly asked for a their name and then asked for a supervisor. I would not have asked for a supervisor because I didn't get credited for something I wasn't owed but because I was responded to so rudely and I would want an apology.

Archived