Early Saver Question

hayesktrm

I have been waiting until we knew how much money we were getting for our tax returns and unfortunately now the early saver rate is gone and it looks like the cheapest rate is now several hundred dollars more than ES was.

Is the ES rate offered only until capacity reaches a certain amount or does it go by date? The cruise isn't until July so I thought there would still be an ES rate and it looks like there are many cabins in that category, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Thanks!

I have been waiting until we knew how much money we were getting for our tax returns and unfortunately now the early saver rate is gone and it looks like the cheapest rate is now several hundred dollars more than ES was.

Is the ES rate offered only until capacity reaches a certain amount or does it go by date? The cruise isn't until July so I thought there would still be an ES rate and it looks like there are many cabins in that category, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Thanks!

Are they offering a past guest rate on the sailing? I have noticed that sometimes after the ES goes away a past guest rate will pop up that is usually pretty good...

Yes there is a past guest rate, which I think is okay, just more than it was before, and I can't get a price adjustment if the price goes down either, right?

I believe if it's before final payment you can........someone please correct me if I'm wrong.....:o

Yes there is a past guest rate, which I think is okay, just more than it was before, and I can't get a price adjustment if the price goes down either, right?

Before final payment date, price adjustment

After final payment date, no adjustment

Know how you feel, I missed it by a few days also and now I am watching rate go down, down, down Bummer for me

So the only benefit of the ES rate is obviously the lower rate and if the price goes down after the final payment date, I would get the difference in OBC? We have done ES before and did quite well so that's what I was hoping for. However, if I can get a credit when/if it goes down, that's fine.

Archived