Best Premium Economy Flight US to Rome

cruisingsuze

How do you measure "best"? I recently flew on a Continental/United flight to Europe in premium economy while my friend was in a regular economy seat. I was pleasantly surprised by the significantly greater distance between the rows in my section of the plane, but that was the only difference. Same seats, same food, same free entertainment. As we boarded they kept offering upgrades to these seats for $100 but no one took them up on it, which was nice for those of us already there.

How do you measure "best"? I recently flew on a Continental/United flight to Europe in premium economy while my friend was in a regular economy seat. I was pleasantly surprised by the significantly greater distance between the rows in my section of the plane, but that was the only difference. Same seats, same food, same free entertainment. As we boarded they kept offering upgrades to these seats for $100 but no one took them up on it, which was nice for those of us already there.

They are the best seats ..

Archived