Ruby on the Way in Now

Shogun

Hi All

The morning parade of ships is underway.

yours Shogun

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Yes it's true! We have returned.

Just waiting to disembark now.

Perfect trip. No Noro issues personally or with any passengers that I am aware of.

Ruby is in good shape and ready for the next voyage.

Have fun!!!

This is so awesome! I would like to give this to family to watch us sail out next week on the Emerald. I think we are the only ship sailing on Thursday but can someone tell me the location of the Princess ships on the webcam?

Thanks!

If the Emerald is the only ship in port that day, I think that you can be assured that the cams owner will had it trained on your ship for most of the day, and most certainly at departure time.

This is so awesome! I would like to give this to family to watch us sail out next week on the Emerald. I think we are the only ship sailing on Thursday but can someone tell me the location of the Princess ships on the webcam?

Thanks!

If the Emerald is pulled up to Pier 2, I'm not sure there is a webcam that is trained in that direction. They will still be able to see you sail away. Any others know more about this?

Enjoy your cruise!

If the Emerald is pulled up to Pier 2, I'm not sure there is a webcam that is trained in that direction. They will still be able to see you sail away. Any others know more about this?

Enjoy your cruise![/

There is a new web cam on top of the Hyatt Pier 66 that shows Pier 2. There is a link on the left of the web cam you have for the port. Enjoy!

The new webcam does change views every minute or so, but will definitely show any ship leaving the port. My preference though, once the ship starts to sail out, is the portevergladeswebcam, as it has sound, and I love to hear that ships horn sound as it leaves the port. So I watch the new cam till the ship enters the channel, then switch to the old one. That horn sounding gives me goosebumps!

Karen

Enjoy your cruise![/

There is a new web cam on top of the Hyatt Pier 66 that shows Pier 2. There is a link on the left of the web cam you have for the port. Enjoy!

That's good news! Thanks for the post. I didn't realize this. I'm going there now to check it out!

stoneharborlady-Karen,

And I remember waving to you from the beach behind the Yankee Clipper Hotel around 2004 or 2005. I got as close as I could down there, as the angle of the ships going out make it seem as if you could almost touch them. It shows how big they are. That was so cool, as it was 3 ships in a row going out at that time, with the horns honking on every one of them!!

This webcam is so great! The camera zoomed in on the top deck of one of them yesterday so that you could see the actual people on board there near the bow of the ship.

I missed the Ruby going out yesterday, but saw the others. The scene of the cars going across the 17th St. Causeway Bridge is wonderful, too.

Archived