Carnival Glory

KPGirl

You can easily search this forum for pictures on the Glory, and I've been on the Glory twice, getting ready for my third time. The pools are not the size of a hot tub, same size pools as every other Conquest class ship. They have I think 6? hot tubs on the ship

I have three albums on my Webshots page from three cruises on Glory - one each in 2009, 2010 and 2011. The page is http://community.webshots.com/user/nybumpkin. There are three pools - one aft, two midships - and while they're not the largest pools in the world, they're a decent size. There are also a number of hot tubs, including my favorite - the one in the spa.:cool:

NYBumpkin I am just looking at your pictures ( holy moly there are alot) So I see pictures of what seems to be the main deck, there is an ice scupture happening and all I can see for pools is 2 small circles, are there pool somewhere else???

NYBumpkin I am just looking at your pictures ( holy moly there are alot) So I see pictures of what seems to be the main deck, there is an ice scupture happening and all I can see for pools is 2 small circles, are there pool somewhere else???

The pool is on the other side of those two small circles (the hot tubs).

Afraid my pool photos aren't the greatest. Here is one of my photos of the aft pool on Liberty, Glory's sister:

2527160070094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

The pool size is pretty representative of the pools forward on the Lido deck.

You might want to watch some of my movie I shot from our Canada/New England cruise. I do have some interior and outdoor shots of the Glory:

Oliver

Archived