Skagway, Alaska

lvellen

We are going to Alaska on the Rhapsody of The Seas on May 25th. One of our stops will be in Skagway. Since this will be our third visit there, and we have already done the railroad and the old fashioned bus tour, we were thinking of taking a tour of the Yukon. Does anyone know of a tour company that has tours that are handicap accessible, as I use a manual wheelchair to get around.

Thank you for your help.

We are going to Alaska on the Rhapsody of The Seas on May 25th. One of our stops will be in Skagway. Since this will be our third visit there, and we have already done the railroad and the old fashioned bus tour, we were thinking of taking a tour of the Yukon. Does anyone know of a tour company that has tours that are handicap accessible, as I use a manual wheelchair to get around.

Thank you for your help.

I have read that many people rent a car in Skagway and do the drive themselves and are able to stop along the way to enjoy the views. Not sure if this is feasible for you or not ?

Enjoy your trip.

My DW rented a car and we drove across the Canadian border into the Yukon as far as Carcross. Very beautiful scenery. got to see brown and black bear. Renting a car allows you the time to travel at your own pace and stop when you want to. Just be sure to take your passports because you will need them if you cross into Canada.

I use a mobility scooter and we were able to break it down and put it into the trunk of the car so a wheelchair should not be a problem.

Archived