Naturalist on Sapphire?

Xoe

We went north/south on Coral Princess to/from Alaska in May 2004, and were delighted to have a naturalist, Barbara, on board. Her information and expertise added a lot to the experience.

We're going again in late May on Sapphire Princess. Does anyone know if Sapphire has an on-board naturalist? We hope so!

I thought that all of the Alaska bound ships had a naturalist on board. We're on the Coral 7/23, and for two days we will be cruising just off shore, no excursions offered, just taking in the sights, and I heard that the naturlaist is even piped to the rooms via the TV - so please can someone reassure me that we will have a naturalist on board to keep us up to date on all that beauty & splendor.

All of Princess' ships have naturalists onboard. When I sailed RCCL to Alaska - none of RCCL's ships did. Not sure if they do now.

I also sailed with Barbara as a natualist on the Coral Princess - she was fantastic!

We went north/south on Coral Princess to/from Alaska in May 2004, and were delighted to have a naturalist, Barbara, on board. Her information and expertise added a lot to the experience.

We're going again in late May on Sapphire Princess. Does anyone know if Sapphire has an on-board naturalist? We hope so!

On my last Alaskan cruise we were scheduled to have a naturalist on board. Thanks to my (mild) dyslexia, I thought they were having a NATURIST on board, and I didn't miss a lecture.

I was a little disappointed, but my wife enjoyed hearing about the flora and fauna (and the plants and animals). :D

Archived