NCL Epic. Port or starboard on Caribbean cruise?

pixtip

Sailing in Dec on Epic. Should I choose port or starboard cabin? Are there laundromats on board? Thank you.

We had a starboard balcony on our cruise and I swear we never saw the sun - coming or going. If I booked again, it would be port:D

No laundromat but they do offer a special 'fill the bag' deal mid way through the cruise. I meant to take advantage of it but missed out.

Have a great cruise!

I do agree with the PP in that it really doesn't matter...but I also remembered that in St. Thomas and St. Maarten the Starboard side had great views of the harbors, not of another ship parked next to it.

I guess those first two sea days were of a much slower pace for us...we really took the time so sit and actually watch the sunset, and it was nice to have it on our side during this days. Later in the week, when we were going back Westbound, we were busy trying to fit everything in, it just whizzed by! Maybe that's just us, though.

Here's how I'll always remember those first few evenings on the ship...me and my lounger! :)

f3v1bd.jpg

Archived