Alcohol

Freem06

Can you order bottle of alcohol to be delivered to your room ? I would like to surprise my dh. I looked on the Carnival website and only saw wine.

Yes, I think you might have to call them and order it. I found the prices a little steep, but others think the price is fine.

Can you order bottle of alcohol to be delivered to your room ? I would like to surprise my dh. I looked on the Carnival website and only saw wine.

Yes, you have to call and order it from the Bon Voyage dept. Although prices have just been increased, it can still save you some money over the per drink prices onboard. Its also nice to be able to fix your own drink anytime in your cabin.

Yes, you have to call and order it from the Bon Voyage dept. Although prices have just been increased, it can still save you some money over the per drink prices onboard. Its also nice to be able to fix your own drink anytime in your cabin.

I just can not believe the price of their beers. Carnival charges as much for a beer as some sport venues or adult entertainment venues. At lest with the adult entertainment venues you get something to look at while drinking your 8 dollar beer.:eek:

Archived