Owner vs Family

Julma

Looking to sail on the Dawn from Boston to Bermuda beginning of September. There are only 2 of us. We are between the Owner's Suite and Family Suite with balcony. Last Nov we sailed in an Owner's Suite on the Pearl and of course it spoiled us. There is approx. a $1,000 price difference. I know the OS has the 3 bottles of liquor, bottled water, soda and more sq footage, am I missing anything else. Thoughts and opinions welcome!

The family suites are normally one big room, where as the OS's are usually divided up into a living room, bedroom combination. As a couple like you, we find that a more comfortable cruising arrangement, as one or the other of us can be up and doing whatever in the living area, while the other may want to sleep or nap in the bedroom area.

The family suites are normally one big room, where as the OS's are usually divided up into a living room, bedroom combination. As a couple like you, we find that a more comfortable cruising arrangement, as one or the other of us can be up and doing whatever in the living area, while the other may want to sleep or nap in the bedroom area.

This is a good point. If you can live in one big room, save the $1,000. If you want to have a separate bedroom, certainly take the OS.

Looking to sail on the Dawn from Boston to Bermuda beginning of September. There are only 2 of us. We are between the Owner's Suite and Family Suite with balcony. Last Nov we sailed in an Owner's Suite on the Pearl and of course it spoiled us. There is approx. a $1,000 price difference. I know the OS has the 3 bottles of liquor, bottled water, soda and more sq footage, am I missing anything else. Thoughts and opinions welcome!

The Dawn Family Suites with balcony are wonderful - so brite - a full wall of windows along with the balcony. The deck 12 location is very convienent and was quiet. The $1000 you save will buy all the liquor you miss out on from the OS plus you could do some spa treatments too.

Archived