Royal Caribbean Serenade Questions for Food etc?

travelplus

I see that Royal Caribbean has tea,lemonade and coffee. I was wondering what blend of Seattles Best Coffee do they serve? I know that they Serve Henrys Blend at Borders but on Board would it be a Level 1,2 or 3. Is the coffee strong?

Would they serve another selection of tea on a 14 night cruise? It says they serve Lipton on Cruise Critic has this changed? Do they offer different selections such as Green Tea, Mint Tea etc?

Can you ask for hot water and bring your own tea bags?

As for the lemonade is it Minute Maid? Can you get other juices onboard at breakfast?

Is there a secrete soda machine where you can fill up your own drinks or a secrete way to get soda without paying a lot for a soda package or per can?

As for the Afternoon Snacks on the Serenade of The Seas can what is served? I ask this because we are returning from a shore excursion that gets back at 2:45 so instead of having lunch I think this is a good place to get something to hold us over until our 6 PM Dinner. Can you get Scones with Clotted Cream?

How many midnight buffets will be on a Trans Atlantic Cruise? If I get hungry around 10 PM where is a good place to get a quick bite?

How is the Continental Breakfast vs Full breakfast? Will I get a better selection for Breakfast and Lunch in the main dining room or Windjammer? How is the food by the Solarium and at the Seaview Cafe? Are these good places to go on embarkation day?

Thanks for your answers. If you have photos,menus of the Serenade of the Sea dining/buffet etc. that would be most helpful.

I see that Royal Caribbean has tea,lemonade and coffee. I was wondering what blend of Seattles Best Coffee do they serve? I know that they Serve Henrys Blend at Borders but on Board would it be a Level 1,2 or 3. Is the coffee strong? I don't know what blend they use. It is sort of "blech" coffee. I thought Borders was out of business. We thought the pay coffee tasted better?

Would they serve another selection of tea on a 14 night cruise? It says they serve Lipton on Cruise Critic has this changed? Do they offer different selections such as Green Tea, Mint Tea etc?Tea bags...at least in the Windjammer are in a box. You can choose what you like. Hot water is available there and in the MDR. I think the iced tea out of the dispensers is weak, but I make it stronger with more tea bags at home.

Can you ask for hot water and bring your own tea bags? Yes

As for the lemonade is it Minute Maid? Can you get other juices onboard at breakfast? I don't know. I think there are other juices available at breakfast. We rarely get up that early on vacation.

Is there a secrete soda machine where you can fill up your own drinks or a secrete way to get soda without paying a lot for a soda package or per can? Not that I'm aware of.

As for the Afternoon Snacks on the Serenade of The Seas can what is served? I ask this because we are returning from a shore excursion that gets back at 2:45 so instead of having lunch I think this is a good place to get something to hold us over until our 6 PM Dinner. Can you get Scones with Clotted Cream? Little sandwiches, salads, cookies, other things. I have never in my life looked for Clotted Cream, anywhere.

How many midnight buffets will be on a Trans Atlantic Cruise? If I get hungry around 10 PM where is a good place to get a quick bite? There will probably be a deck party with food on one or two nights.The solarium, and the Seaview have late night hours. Check the Compass. Or there is always room service

How is the Continental Breakfast vs Full breakfast? Will I get a better selection for Breakfast and Lunch in the main dining room or Windjammer? How is the food by the Solarium and at the Seaview Cafe? Are these good places to go on embarkation day? More relaxing dining in the Main Dining Room. I don't know what your preferences are. The MDR and Seaview will not be open on embarkation day.

Thanks for your answers. If you have photos,menus of the Serenade of the Sea dining/buffet etc. that would be most helpful.

I hope that you enjoy your cruise. I serously doubt that you will go hungry. :D

Thanks Corlac,

Looking forward to my cruise. Possibly other people can also answer my questions.

I agree the main dining room will be more relaxing. As long as I can get my daily dose of Bagel, Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon with some eggs I'm good to go!!!!!!!!

Thanks Corlac,

Looking forward to my cruise. Possibly other people can also answer my questions.

I agree the main dining room will be more relaxing. As long as I can get my daily dose of Bagel, Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon with some eggs I'm good to go!!!!!!!!

Possibly they will...but since you were almost off the main page. I thought I would give it a go. ;)

Archived