Deck 14 on Epic

nyyhoneybee

I just realized last night that Deck 15 is the pool deck (have no idea why I first looked last night!). Will we hear a lot of noise on Deck 14 late night/early morning?

No, not really. The pool deck at night is quiet except for the one night they have the White Hot Party aft at Spice H2O (very back of the ship). Often that is moved indoors to the club. If memory serves me correctly the Spa is under Spice H2O on 14 so you should be fine.

Enjoy your cruise.

I was in 14114 last year. That cabin is located toward the aft. We did hear the music played at Spice H2O in the evening but we kept the balcony door open and enjoyed the music. Other than that, we never heard anything. Those with more forward accommodations may have had a different experience.

DH and I were in 14107 (midship) every now and then I would hear what sounded like chairs being moved. Not loud enough to disturb me. The only time I heard music when the balcony doors were closed, was the night of the White Hot Party. IMHO it was not loud enough to be disturbing. (I went to sleep listening to the music) :D

Archived