"Inflatable Pool" for Baby?

parrotthead

It's a "Duck bathtub"...blow up, and fits in ship's showers, and can be used on the pool deck for baby to splash about. Doesn't take A LOT of water to make a baby happy.

Check for it in any baby store or online site.....Babie's R Us probably has it.

It's a "Duck bathtub"...blow up, and fits in ship's showers, and can be used on the pool deck for baby to splash about. Doesn't take A LOT of water to make a baby happy.

Check for it in any baby store or online site.....Babie's R Us probably has it.

Ahhh yes, I *know* the Duck Tub...

Imho I hated the blow up pool/bath. Took on carnival when DS was 18 months, and it was a pain. Had to fill it up, then it was in the way of the servers. Not unless you are far away from pool, their is just not enough room. I wanted to be near pool since I have other children to watch. I would rather book a newer Rccl that has a baby pool. Was on Independence when my DS was 8 months, and it was perfect. Now he is almost trained before our next cruise. Again IMHO. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Inflatable Pool (found at Target-$4.99) was one of my MustHaves now for Cruiseing with Baby! We only used it once, but he played for about an hour and a half. It was not in the way, we found a corner seat where we could still watch 11yo swim. Filled it up with 2-1/2 liters of water (from bottles filled in the sink) and then emptyed it down the drain nearby so as not to make the deck any wetter, or make more work for the guys with the squeegies. No problems, no worries, many many comments of "oh that was smart" and 'oh look he has his own private pool"

(we still saw 3/4 'diaper babies' IN the pools...yuk... but Ours was NOT one of them)

pool1.jpg.01e52b173ddeb7931df49b96a4b16cc9.jpg

• 5 months later...
Inflatable Pool (found at Target-$4.99) was one of my MustHaves now for Cruiseing with Baby! We only used it once, but he played for about an hour and a half. It was not in the way, we found a corner seat where we could still watch 11yo swim. Filled it up with 2-1/2 liters of water (from bottles filled in the sink) and then emptyed it down the drain nearby so as not to make the deck any wetter, or make more work for the guys with the squeegies. No problems, no worries, many many comments of "oh that was smart" and 'oh look he has his own private pool"

(we still saw 3/4 'diaper babies' IN the pools...yuk... but Ours was NOT one of them)

I love this idea, thanks for the pic, will also come in handy at bathtime to use instead of the shower :D:D

We did this with as well and it worked out well on NCL Pearl as they had a small area that had a shower area for children. I do not have any pictures but under the age of 3 the kids do not really care about size. It also attracted other parents and children of similar ages.

Archived