Star Princess A746

DeborahQ

• 8 months later...

Booked same type room (covered angled balcony) on Ruby for May 2016 and on Star for May 2017. When on Dec 2015 caribbean cruise on Caribbean, I went to aft end and looked at the outside door location and the room location. They are not all that close together. I like the general closeness to the aft pool, bar and HC to these cabins. There is a YouTube video of the cabin for Ruby. I thought it was a nice balcony from the video. Anyway, I'll review each time and take pictures for others to see for themselves. Stay tuned.

I haven't stayed in the balcony cabins but have in the aft facing porthole ones, and the last couple of insides. I love this location for quick access to the outside stern deck. It is also close to the aft elevators and the buffet. I've never had an issue with noise either from above or from the door to outside.

I haven't stayed in the balcony cabins but have in the aft facing porthole ones, and the last couple of insides. I love this location for quick access to the outside stern deck. It is also close to the aft elevators and the buffet. I've never had an issue with noise either from above or from the door to outside.

I agree DougH. We had this on the Star in April. It is angled to the right with plenty of sitting room.

Just to let you know...I stayed in the Porthole cabin A747 on the Star and loved it! Easy access to the Horizon court and aft pool. Yes, the door to the outside deck did slam, the piston thingy was broken, but I called the front desk and it was fixed within a half hour! I can't understand why it was not reported before! :)