When can you book entertainment

SeaYa52

So glad I asked this question yesterday - I was able to book Blue-Man and Legends today. I could not find Second City shows except for the 7pm slot - so I am waiting to see if others are posted. Thank you CC friends for answering my question so quickly so I could book these today.:D

So glad I asked this question yesterday - I was able to book Blue-Man and Legends today. I could not find Second City shows except for the 7pm slot - so I am waiting to see if others are posted. Thank you CC friends for answering my question so quickly so I could book these today.:D

Just curious, why don't you want a 7:00pm show? When are you going to Blue Man? I booked that show for 3/31.

We booked the 10pm show for Blueman and the 9:30 show for Legends..we usually eat dinner between 7 - 8 - that's why we prefer the later shows.:D the heading should read later dinners....not sure how to fix that

We booked the 10pm show for Blueman and the 9:30 show for Legends..we usually eat dinner between 7 - 8 - that's why we prefer the later shows.:D the heading should read later dinners....not sure how to fix that

Next time you are trying to edit, after you click on "Edit" look for the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of the box and it will allow you to change the "Title" and make other changes.

Most likely if there are other performances for that day, they have been booked. You could go ahead and make the 7 p.m. reservation so you have something and then try to change it when you get to the ship. You can also try to do stand by for the show you want.

We sail in 45 days, and I can not find the option online to book entertainment or speciality restaurants. I found where it looks like it should be with the number 0 beside it, the shore excursions have a 91... guess they have not made the site active yet for my cruise on the star or I am looking in the wrong place.

We sail in 45 days, and I can not find the option online to book entertainment or speciality restaurants. I found where it looks like it should be with the number 0 beside it, the shore excursions have a 91... guess they have not made the site active yet for my cruise on the star or I am looking in the wrong place.

You can only book advance reservations on the epic,

• 1 year later...
I know this is a very old thread, but does anyone know what the new procedure is? I'm less than 45 days and have booked dining, but I can't book any entertainment. Thanks!

Procedure hasn't changed - It is still 45 days. By my calculations, your mark isn't until tomorrow, Sept. 4. There could be a glitch in the system as well.

Archived