Booking Today Legend Europe

htkodiak

My DW and I will be booking the Legend out of Dover for the Sept. 2013 sailing out of Dover today.I have been waiting for a cruise like this from Carnival.Has anyone else booked this cruise yet?It will be our first cruise to Europe.

Will be booking the British Isles today! We did this itinerary, but without Normandy, on Princess three years ago and it was on our gotta do again list! Woohoo, i was worried that carnival would only be doing the Baltivs, which is a great cruise, but we really are pleased to be able to do the UK again!

Will be booking the British Isles today! We did this itinerary, but without Normandy, on Princess three years ago and it was on our gotta do again list! Woohoo, i was worried that carnival would only be doing the Baltivs, which is a great cruise, but we really are pleased to be able to do the UK again!

Glad to hear that this itinerary is so good that you wanted to do it again! The only port on this itinerary that I have been to is Normandy and it was very moving as we saw the beaches and how everything went down. We did this as a land tour back in 2009 and had an older man that wanted to bring back the sand in a bottle. He couldn't make it down all the stairs so a younger girl went down and collected the sand for him. He kept saying thank you thank you and you could tell that it really affected him. I don't know how close this port is to the actual beaches but this is a must see.

Archived