Recent European Bar prices of Poesia?

papcx

Hi guys,

I've done a search but can only find 2009 or $ info.

Has anyone been on a recent European Poesia cruise?

What were the bar prices like for beer (draught or bottle) and wine?

I'm trying to add up if the meal time all inclusive is good value or not

Regards,

Papcx.

Hi guys,

Regards,

Papcx.

Can't remember the exact prices but wine is between 3-4€ per glass, about 8€ for a carafe (half litre I think) and from 17€ upwards for a bottle.

Think beer was around 3.50ish for a bottle or a small beer.

Recently back from Splendida beer by the bottle (33cl)

4.50 Euros + 15% service charge

soft drinks in cans 2.60 Euros + 15% service charge

water 2.10 Euros + 15% service charge

There was draught beer at a little more in 40cl glasses though I can't remember the actual cost

sorry that's all I remember apart from cocktails which were 6.50 euros again with the + 15% service charge

As I drink mostly beer and my wife mostly soft drinks we purchased the vouchers for beer and soft drinks in advance they were 54 Euro for 14 beers and 34 euro for 14 soft drinks which seemed good value as you also don't pay the service charge. Vouchers are accepted in all the bars and restaurants.

Be careful with some of the drinks packages and read the wording carefully some are only available in the restaurants and not at the bars

Hi guys,

Regards,

Papcx.

We're booked on Sinfonia's Western Med cruise out of Majorca in October and we've taken the AI drinks package at £38 per person per night. Now, that might sound expensive but you don't get hit with the 15% service charge. Or you could look at as £33 plus 15%!!

Take a look at http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/ms...ve-cruise.aspx

John

I learned today that we will get one free bottle of water each at dinner on board Orchestra in the Med in April. I was buying the water package over the phone so the agent wanted me to know about the free water before I bought the package. Everyone I've dealt with at MSC USA has been extremely nice!

I learned today that we will get one free bottle of water each at dinner on board Orchestra in the Med in April. I was buying the water package over the phone so the agent wanted me to know about the free water before I bought the package. Everyone I've dealt with at MSC USA has been extremely nice!

They provide the water package to North American passengers as standard now Inthink on European cruises, to get around the issues of getting free tap water in MDR.

So, if I understand correctly, they will provide each person one bottle of water in the MDR? This is my only concern about water. We don't need alcohol or even coffee or tea (we can always get those in the buffet after dinner) we just need water while we are eating.

So, if I understand correctly, they will provide each person one bottle of water in the MDR? This is my only concern about water. We don't need alcohol or even coffee or tea (we can always get those in the buffet after dinner) we just need water while we are eating.

I believe so, if you booked through MSC USA or a TA who booked them and are booked on a Med cruise

• 3 years later...
I believe so, if you booked through MSC USA or a TA who booked them and are booked on a Med cruise

Coming back to this old thread. Actually it was one bottle of water per cabin, not per person. We redeemed one couple each night in the main dining room.