SB cabin 7132 on Nieuw Amsterdam

honey-bunny

Hi, we just booked SB cabin 7132 on Nieuw Amsterdam, for our 14 days cruise to Caribbean ,this will be our very first time in SB cabin, we usually book SA, and I wanted more information please if anyone could tell me a bit more about the size and amenities of the cabin, does it have extra closets like SA cabins and does it have a separate little vanity/dressing room :confused: next to the bathroom area and does the bathroom has a tub and a separate shower? , hoping to hear from you soon, please let me know your experiences with SB cabins and the service with the perks like laundry and canapés and so on, thank you very much, , and please if anyone have any pictures of the balcony can you please post them,, how large was the cabin? And does it have 2 lounge chairs on the balcony?

Yes to all of your questions. We had the pleasure of sailing in that cabin last February and it was fantastic. It is large, perhaps not as large as an SA but plenty of room. There were 2 lounge chairs on the side verandah and a table with chairs and two chairs with ottomen on the aft verandah portion. No pictures but check Joanie's site.

Will this do? It's of the Eurodam but I think it's the same cabin as 7132 on the NA.

It's actually funny the hear the husband get annoyed with his wife....LOL

big thanks for the video it gives us a chance to see the cabin size and the balcony looks huge :D, but the cabin is much smaller compair to SA that we had in the past on NA, especially the area between the king size bed and the couch , since we are traveling with our little girl , it will be a bit less space when her bed/couch will be fully open!and the couple bikering are super funny!!!!

Will this do? It's of the Eurodam but I think it's the same cabin as 7132 on the NA.

It's actually funny the hear the husband get annoyed with his wife....LOL

LOL. Sounds like me and hubby. I would have been "well do it yourself then, ya ornery coot!!" I loved that she saved it for "posterity." Sometimes marriage is an adventure!!

Yes to all of your questions. We had the pleasure of sailing in that cabin last February and it was fantastic. It is large, perhaps not as large as an SA but plenty of room. There were 2 lounge chairs on the side verandah and a table with chairs and two chairs with ottomen on the aft verandah portion. No pictures but check Joanie's site.

thanks for your reply, do we have to ask for the 2 lounch chairs or they come standart for SB aft verandah?

Archived