Select dining question

marcus11

Apologies if this has been asked before but how do I find out if there are still 'vacancies' for select dining on my cruise in 2013?

Is it a matter of contacting my TA or can I check the Celebrity Cruises website myself?

Thanks

:cool:I really do not feel at this point being so far ahead that you would have any difficulty with your select dining. Just go on line with Celebrity or call them and they can help you with it for the booking.:cool:

Greetings

Just remember that if you choose Select Dining you will be prepaying the gratuities. It's not a huge amount, but some like to wait and use their OBC to cover the gratuities.

Good Sailing

Tom

If the TA is like ours, the TA is paying the gratituties anyway so no big deal.

If the TA is like ours, the TA is paying the gratituties anyway so no big deal.

Greetings

I think I like your TA. We always get OBC (which is very nice), but since gratituties are something that always need to be paid, I think that would be better.

Good Sailing

Tom

Apologies if this has been asked before but how do I find out if there are still 'vacancies' for select dining on my cruise in 2013?

Is it a matter of contacting my TA or can I check the Celebrity Cruises website myself?

Thanks

As others mentioned, dining options should be widely available in 2013. But if you want to check for yourself, you can go to Celebrity web site and start a "fake" booking for your cruise. At some point in the process, you will have to select a dining option and you will be able to see what's available: early, late, and select. Obviously, abort the booking after you have the information you need.

Once you book through your TA any changes to your reservation must be through the TA. Celebrity won't deal with your reservation with you directly. It will lock you out which is what happened to me recently when I tried to change my dining to Select online on a recent cruise. My TA was able to handle it without any difficulty.

Archived