Epic Menus?

SeaYa52

Anyone have a copy of the 7 Day Menus from the Epic ( Eastern Caribbean). We are trying to plan which nights would be best for Speciality restaurants .

Thanks!

Sandy:D

Someone here Im sure can post some menus for you Sandy but be aware it's not always the same each night on every cruise. For example I've had the MDR lobster on different nights when I cruised on the Epic.

Someone here Im sure can post some menus for you Sandy but be aware it's not always the same each night on every cruise. For example I've had the MDR lobster on different nights when I cruised on the Epic.

Thanks ColinIllinois! Haven't sailed on NCL in quite a while - with other lines they usually follow the same weekly plan on 7 night cruises.......I thought I read that Monday was lobster night on the Epic.....this sure throws a monkey wrench into my planning:rolleyes:

Thanks ColinIllinois! Haven't sailed on NCL in quite a while - with other lines they usually follow the same weekly plan on 7 night cruises.......I thought I read that Monday was lobster night on the Epic.....this sure throws a monkey wrench into my planning:rolleyes:

Well the good thing is that the menus get posted early in the day so you can see if you want to eat there or go to a specialty restaurant. If it makes you feel better it really isn't difficult to get seated in the specialty restaurants without a reservation except of course at peak times. Lobster night on my cruise in January was the first night, Saturday. Darned good too.

Archived