Price drop question

wrf2e

I am booked on the Breeze Ta in November. I am not booked as early saver. The price has gone down. My question is can I get a rate adjustment due to being outside of final Payment?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Yes, you can. The procedure is to call whomever you booked with and they will adjust your final payment price. If you booked with a PVP or direct with Carnival you can just call the toll free number now.

If you booked thru a TA then you have to go thru them.

Thanks for the reply. I am an airline employee so I am on an interline rate. My problem is Carnival doesn't advertise these rates on their website so I have to go to a travel agency website that specializes in airline rates then call Carnival to book/adjust rates. I called Carnival to adjust the rate and they were able to give me some adjustment but apparently the travel agent is discounting their commission. The carnival agent was nice enough to suggest I try to switch my booking to the travel agent but I do like the simplicity of dealing directly with Carnival. We are only talking about $20 per person so it's not the end of the world. Decisions decisions decisions :)

If its a advertised rate, then the interline rate posted on the TAs site should be the actual rate. No TA is allowed to advertise a lower rate. I think I know what site you are looking at.

I dont see how what you are seeing on the site, could be a agent lowering their commision?

Good luck.

Not sure that I can post agency sites here but it is a site that specializes in Interlinerates. The Carnival agent also mentioned their rate shouldn't be lower but suspected it was a discount from their commission. Maybe their is a grey area with these rates when it comes to TAs discounting because Carnival doesn't actually advertise them.

ps the TA rate is 1149 and CCLs rate is 1169

Archived