Speech Impediment

HCTiger9704

I am going on my first cruise (NCL Norwegian Spirit out of New Orleans) out of New Orleans.

I have a speech impediment and I am wondering if anybody would think I would have any problems with my speech impediment?

I have no problem in the United States and most people can understand me. Usually, the only people that can't understand me are people with hearing impairments (ex. the elderly that are losing their hearing). The best way to describe the way I talk is the way you would expect a drunk person to talk.

I am going on my first cruise (NCL Norwegian Spirit out of New Orleans) out of New Orleans.

I have a speech impediment and I am wondering if anybody would think I would have any problems with my speech impediment?

I have no problem in the United States and most people can understand me. Usually, the only people that can't understand me are people with hearing impairments (ex. the elderly that are losing their hearing). The best way to describe the way I talk is the way you would expect a drunk person to talk.

Have a great time on your cruise.Don't worry safe to say the vast

majority of people will understand you perfectly.

My DH has some issues,and I find people very kind,and take the time

to communicate with him.Due to a stroke he is a very low talker.

Sometimes in a large group he often goes unheard.He trucks along.

Archived