Easter Sunday

efoote01

Our cruise stops here on Easter Sunday. We usually go to le gallion, but I think it maybe a celebration weekend for the locals there.

Any other suggestions? We love the beach & have a 8 yr old. Would mullet be good for us?

Thanks!

Not sure about Easter Sunday but Le Galion and Mullet seem to be the 2 most popular beaches for the islanders to have their gatherings on the weekends.

You could look more ino Petite Plage in Grand Case or Simpson Bay beach these are two beaches that have everything that you need for a great beach day. Orient of course is also nice and has lots to offer. I find that Dawn beach is rough on pretty much every visit. Not sure if it is just my luck or if it is rough on most days. Little Bay is another beach that might work for you.

Thanks Karysa,

Does Petite Plage or Simpson Bay have a drop off in the water? My little one loves to crawl around in the surf.

TY

They are certainly not shallow for forever like LeGalion but they have less of a drop off and are calmer than Mullet which was the other beach that you were thinking of spending your day at. If you have a car then Anse Marcel or Pinel Island sound like they would be good choices for your family.

Archived