Spa Specials in Port

MrsZee

I know people say there are spa specials when you are in port, but can anyone remember one they have seen? Example: My last cruise had a Ladies special for $99 for a massage and facial. We are thinking of staying on the ship one day, would maybe like to use the spa.

I'm just boosting this to the top, I too am curious. Out of 10 cruises I've never tried the spa out, my mother and I have decided we'd like to do a massage one day while in port and were hoping for a special. I recall seeing the "3 for $99" where you pick 3 30 minute treatments for $99. I vaguely remember a scalp treatment(massage?) a shoulder massage, feet and ankle, and I can't remember the rest. This is the one we're hoping for but don't know which day(s) it will be offered. Anyone?

Yep- this is one thing I haven't done, that is on my to-do list. These specials usually show up on the ship close to the first or second port of call- and in my memory- get better towards the end of the cruise.

I would not pay full price on the ship spa for anything. There is really no incentive for them to win you over as a repeat customer as there is at a land-based spa. They pretty much know they're not going to see you for awhile, if ever again. Would not have a mani or pedi, but would love a massage or a wrap and facial. I'm pretty sure all those can be had for a deep discount on shore days. On my list if we ever go back to Progresso again:rolleyes:

Archived