General Store - Navigator of the Seas

Lotus Girl

Hello

I would like to try and find out if there is a particular item in the General Store on-board Navigator. Does anyone have any idea how I can either contact RCCL or on-board to find out?

We are in a GS so I did think about trying to contact the Concierge pre-cruise to see if they could help but not sure whether they could help or not.

Thanks

Hello

I would like to try and find out if there is a particular item in the General Store on-board Navigator. Does anyone have any idea how I can either contact RCCL or on-board to find out?

We are in a GS so I did think about trying to contact the Concierge pre-cruise to see if they could help but not sure whether they could help or not.

Thanks

I am on your cruise. I am driving in. Let me know if you need me to bring something for you that doesn't fly well. :)

Kelly

I am on your cruise. I am driving in. Let me know if you need me to bring something for you that doesn't fly well. :)

Kelly

Hi Kelly

Many thanks for the offer, that is very kind of you. We have 1 day in Fort Lauderdale to shop for what we are looking for but thought if I could find out if it was on the ship then I wouldn't need to worry about spending too much time shopping and I could see more of Ft Lauderdale (or the beach)!

Thanks again

Karen

How Nice are You!!! I have met some the nicest people on here! :)

I have to say that Karen has been busy planning lots of fun activities on our roll call. With that said, it would not be a problem for me to bring in something. :) Our roll call has been amazing. Can't wait to meet all of the nice people.

Kelly

Hi Kelly

Many thanks for the offer, that is very kind of you. We have 1 day in Fort Lauderdale to shop for what we are looking for but thought if I could find out if it was on the ship then I wouldn't need to worry about spending too much time shopping and I could see more of Ft Lauderdale (or the beach)!

Thanks again

Karen

You can get my email off the roll call, I really don't mind. We are arriving late Thursday night and staying at Embassy Suites.

Enjoy your beach day. I am working Thursday and heading down with the family as soon as I can squeeze out. I plan to be packed a few days in advance and ready to head out by 3pm. Driving from the Jacksonville area, should take me 5-6 hours.

Kelly

Archived