VISA reward points and cancellation

Our TA has saved us thousands.

Patti, I called Royal Rewards yesterday and had no problem. The gal on the phone took care of it right away. The # is 888-305-4626. Good luck!

I know the phone number works, as that is the number I always call and always give to people. :)

It was this thread VISA Rewards site down? started yesterday, that made me post on here what I did.:)

The girl on the phone said there were a lot of problems yesterday while they switched over to the more secure system. She wasn't surprised I had problems. After I had entered all of the correct information, it came back and said I did not have an eligible card. That's when I called and did not have any trouble getting it straightened out. The person you talked to must have just been lazy or something. Try it again. :)

The girl on the phone said there were a lot of problems yesterday while they switched over to the more secure system. She wasn't surprised I had problems. After I had entered all of the correct information, it came back and said I did not have an eligible card. That's when I called and did not have any trouble getting it straightened out. The person you talked to must have just been lazy or something. Try it again. :)

Oh, I wasn't trying to redeem points. I just called to see if I would have problems like the others getting into the site as mentioned on that thread...........and when I encountered those same problems I just decided to call them to see if they were aware of the problem.

The gal I talked with told me that the problems were on BofA's end and that she would do it for me manually if I wanted to redeem points. She was very helpful. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived