Weekend in Bermuda

Critic276

We are taking the RCI cruise leaving Baltimore on 05/31/12 and will be in Bermuda for the weekend only. Please give me some ideas how to organize the weekend given the limits in the ferry schedule and things being closed on Sunday. We are more open to private touring, or taxi touring rather than cruise line excursions. Thank you in advance for your help. :>)Denise

Is there anything in particular that you are interested in doing? There is a partial list of to dos here.

Check out the list and post back here; and we'll figure out how to do it.

SBtS

Thank you for the list. I'm sure I'll be able to find plenty to do from it. Do you know if it is possible to go to St. George by ferry on Saturdays? I don't think I want to do any beach time. But we like to tour, we like history, shopping part of a day especially if the goods were unique to the island. Any help? Thinking 1 day near the ship (Saturday?)and 1 day farther out?

Since the summer ferry scheduled has not been released and based on the 2011 ferry schedule, there is no Weekend ferries to St George. Only options to get to SG would be bus or taxi from Hamilton.

For shopping, the Clocktower Mall at the Dockyard is open on weekends.

SBtS

So do you think it would be worthwhile to take the land trip to SG or would you suggest hamilton? Touring by taxi from the pier?

Archived